Examining the eye
Eye diseases are common and can go unnoticed for a long time. A comprehensive eye examination helps to screen and diagnose common eye diseases, thus helping to reduce vision loss. What does a comprehensive eye examination include? In this issue, we will discuss what it should include, how you can perform one and current best practices in diagnosis and treatment of eye conditions prevalent in South Asia.
- Comprehensive eye examination: what does it mean?
- How to measure distance visual acuity
- Advances in anterior segment examination
- Diagnosing glaucoma
- Recent advances in retinal imaging and diagnostics
- Managing demand generation with evidence
- Beyond VISION 2020: universal eye health coverage and the elimination of trachoma
- The Community Eye Health Journal in your pocket
- Test your knowledge and understanding
- Picture quiz #107
- In this Issue: Key community eye health messages